Dr. Tom’s 21 Day Detox Kit
A Transformative Body Cleanse
A simple and very effective 21 Day Program giving you and your body a wonderful opportunity to reset and recharge.
21 Day Detox Kit Includes:
(2) Core Daily Cleanse Shakes
(1) Core ProbioCleanse
(1) Core ColonX
PLUS: Dr. Tom’s Complete Detox Guide filled with recipes, menu of delicious foods, detox shopping list, and numerous helpful tips to help support healing the body, mind, and spirit throughout the 21 days.
21 Day Detox Program Benefits:
Healthy weight loss
Increased energy and vitality
Stronger immune system
Balanced hormones and blood sugar
Improved sleep and joint health
Take the Cleansing & Detox Quiz
Secrets of Cleansing
- Eat Cleansing Foods
- Liver Support
- Homeopathy Support
- Eliminate Toxins
Proven Methods of Body Cleansing + Detoxification
- Our bodies have to work to digest food. The wrong foods like sugar, starchy foods, dairy, and processed foods are harder for the body to metabolize. Eating foods that reduce inflammation and “cleanse” like green foods support health. Eating healthier foods helps us use our energy for healing, recovery, and physical activity.
- A healthy liver is vital to good health. The liver filters food and environmental waste. Give it a break. Cleansing gives the Liver a chance to heal.
- Homeopathy has been used for centuries to support the body during crisis, and prevent illness. There are many natural products to support healing, recover, and cleansing.
- Our vitality resides in our intestines. When our small and large intestines are bogged down with poisons from food, environment, medication and stress, they can leak poisons back into our body’s. Our body’s response is inflammation. Eliminating toxins should be a constant priority. We have one body, let’s treat it right.
*Disclaimer-Information and statements contained on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The content, products, ads, and all other information and opinions on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly.